The Aquarian Teacher™ program is based on the comprehensive science of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and is a journey of your development as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher. There are three levels of certification:
a. KRI Level One: Instructor - Foundations
b. KRI Level Two: Practitioner – Transformation
c. KRI Level Three: Teacher - Realization.
In Level One you will become an Instructor and learn the fundamental principles and practices of Kundalini Yoga. This is a 220 hour course, which includes 180 hours of classroom instruction in a well-defined curriculum.
1. Statement: In 1969 Yogi Bhajan founded 3HO -- the Happy, Healthy, Holy Organization, based on his first principle “Happiness is your birthright.”
2. Statement: “You will develop the skills to instruct students in Kundalini Yoga kriyas and meditations as taught by Yogi Bhajan. You will practice teaching Kundalini Yoga in a practicum setting, participate in early morning Sadhana (spiritual practice), and as part of the non-residential course requirements, experience the powerful transformational energy of White Tantric Yoga.”
3. Course content:
The course curriculum will include these topics and more:
a. The Roots of Kundalini Yoga
b. Awakening the Consciousness
c. Yogic & Functional Western Anatomy
d. Yogic Philosophy & The Origin of Kundalini Yoga
e. Humanology & Yogic Lifestyle
f. Role of a Kundalini Yoga Teacher
g. Kundalini Yoga Kriyas & Meditations
• 220 Hours of class time
• Two books
(The Aquarian Teacher Manual and Master’s Touch)
1. The Aquarian Teacher Textbook, an invaluable tool for learning and teaching Kundalini Yoga.
2. The Aquarian Teacher Yoga Manual, a collection of yoga sets, pranayama (breathing techniques), and various types of meditations.
3. The Master’s Touch, a volume of 22 lectures, given by Yogi Bhajan, from the 1996 Teachers Training Course in New Mexico including the meditations he gave at that course.
• IKYTA membership for one year
Housing accommodations, is NOT included in the training price. Students will arrange their individual accommodations. Here are the hotels and airbnb’s in the area.
If you have not had experience with Kundalini yoga and meditation we recommend that you prepare by attending 20 Kundalini yoga and meditation classes prier to the course starting. This is not included in your fee.
Things you must handle
20 Kundalini yoga classes on your own during the course
White Tantric Yoga (March 3rd 2018)
Must Sign and Email contract to email@example.com