The Attitude of Gratitude
What does it mean to really be thankful in life?
and the tools to get you there.
1. Do your words reflect thankfulness?
- When you speak are you comparing? If so mentally, bless the others person and bless yourself.
- How often do you thank others who serve you? If not try saying thank you for simple things.
- Learn to truly listen to what others are saying and open your heart. If this feels scary, try the Healing Meditation.
- Words are power and seeds that are planted. Be mindful what you say to others. Flaws your mind with chanting meditations.
2. Do you accept Gratitude from others?
- When someone gives you a compliment say thank you
- Allow others to love you
- Sometimes we are harsh towards others because we are afraid. Find your courage to let others in.
- It is ok to let others help you. It is a way to connect
3. Do you see good in All?
- Others are a reflection of you
- Try to look beyond the shell of a person and see what is inside.
- Everyone is born beautiful
- If you judge a book by its cover you will miss the gift.
4. Are you thankful for you?
- Get a jar, write down 52 things about yourself which you are thankful for. Then open one a week for a year so you don't forget.
- Have healthy boundaries where you don't let others walk all over you. Practice Sat Kartaar Meditation.
- Look in the mirror each day and tell yourself you love yourself.
- When you go to bed write down three things you did well that day.
5. Do your actions reflect thankfulness?
- Do your actions reflect how thankful you feel in life? If not do something for someone else without them knowing.
- Do you think before your act? This relates to your level of consciousness. If you are more reactive. Practice meditations with special breathing patterns.
- Having a quick reflex with regards to others has to do with not trusting the process of your life.
- Stop. Reflect. Correct. Act.